riguy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 X3 M-Sport 28i

Garage List
Just ordered M-Sport!

Hey all,

Well, just pulled the trigger. Order is in. I'm hoping to be able to do PCD by June 30, so we'll see. I'm doing the lease pull ahead and I need to take possession by 6/30. Will find out next week when the dealer submits the order. BTW, highly recommend Bruce and Tom (manager) at BMW of Newport. Super easy and fun to deal with.

On to the good stuff!

XDrive 28i I had a last minute change of heart and went with the Apline White rather then Space Grey...I hope I made the right decision. Interior is Saddle with Fineline Anthracite. I knew I wanted Saddle interior more than anything, so that drove the exterior choices (lighter colors only). Black gloss rails/roof rails

M-Sport (love the look)
Premium (need that Sirius radio, lol)
Cold Weather (cold here in NE) Heating steering included I believe
Dynamic Handling (super excited about this)
Technology (loved the heads up)
Driver's Assistance (camera is very useful)
Lighting (safety equipment to me)
Harmon Kardon (sounds great in my current car)
Bluetooth Advanced (had to get it with Tech, otherwise would have skipped)

So, pretty loaded but I couldn't help myself! I'm coming out of a 2011 335 M-Sport X-Drive with the Performance Pack, so I'm sure I'll miss that power. My hope is the Dynamic Handling will make up in the fun department for the lack of horsepower/torque. The 335 just had the base drive suspension, so....we'll see.

I'll keep this post updated as I get info.

Question for you all, does BMW still take the photos of your car as it's being built and update you? I remember reading about that a few years ago but not much since.
Appreciate 0