View Single Post
      12-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #44
BCX3
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3

I'm a male who bought a sapphire black with black nevada interior for myself with no Msport and just about every option except HUD. No input from the wife required.

After one year of driving an X1 I broke my lease and picked up the X3 and am very, very pleased.

I previously had a 550 and got the X1 (i know, wtf was i thinking) because my "you always get the fun car" wife traded her Honda Element in for a mini convertible jcw and we needed something that could transport the dog and take us skiing while satisfying our increasing awareness of environmental impact wrt fuel consumption and emissions. To that end, the X1 served its purpose and was good for tight city parking spots. Believe it or not, I even managed to just fit a 130lb english mastiff in the hatch (picture a ginormous croissant touching all sides of a made to measure box).

However, any X1 drive in excess of 30 mins will leave you feeling as though you've been thrown down a flight of stairs and if that dog could of it would have flipped me the bird every time I closed the hatch.
Appreciate 0