Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyesi View Post
I went through Laurel BMW of Westmont. I moved to Chicago last April and in my search for a new dealership to service my M3 they came up highly recommended so now they are my regular dealership. I live about a mile from Perillo but I've heard so many horror stories about them I'm glad to make the drive to a reputable shop.

The order process with Laurel BMW went smoothly, including setting up PCD. They were willing to negotiate the price, too, which I found surprising considering the X3 is a new model.

One recommendation if you are looking to purchase soon, you may be able to get a considerable discount if you use a car buying service, like from Amex. There are some members on this board that got around $3000 off msrp.
Yeah I got my first BMW (08 328xi) through them and got a very mediocre deal from them on the terms of the lease. I wasn't too impressed with the sales department as my CA was helping both me and another couple. Took 3.5 hours and I didn't even test drive the car. The least he coulda done was pass me off to someone else for the paperwork and all that, he coulda still made 1/2 the commission. Anyway, I do know they are better than a lot of dealers in the area, Perillo is a fricking joke. I will say though, up until about a year ago I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my car for service, Laurel's got some great guys back there but unfortunately the 2 mod friendly ones left so I had to find another one to go to.
Appreciate 0