View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucec32 View Post
Ok, since you can't seem to read with comprehension or display any common sense and think its fun to call those who happen to have common sense crybabies or sissies...

If a hypothetical person knowingly chose to drive around a car with a proven failure issue that has affected thousands of vehicles and caused documented safety concerns, and this person considered it "the same as driving any car", especially one with a contrastingly well proven reliable engine, then that person would have to be considered a MORON and a FOOL.

Consumer reports. TrueDelta.com. Edmunds.com. Any BMW forum out there. Go read those sites about this problem and tell me it's the same as any car.

It's a choice to take on the added risk. But only a CLOWN FANBOY would consider it the same as driving a proven reliable car.

Not sure what you want me to be reading about.. Instead of thinking of the worse, I'll continue to drive and love my car.

You might consider reading more and spending less time making silly graphical altars to a car. How old are you anyway?
It is the same as any car. Just like my old "run away tundra"
This is what I thought of the Toyota recall...

I'm 25

Last edited by shockin330i; 11-15-2010 at 01:11 AM..
Appreciate 0