Nham68
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: M340i touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_o View Post
Xline or msport in the UK ?

Well, if you want individuality get an Xline as there are very few around, virtually every one I see is an Msport

Spec wise you can have virtually everything on an Xline that is on the Msport such as 19/20" wheels and sport seats or the other way round such as chrome trim on a Msport.

You can delete the sport suspension on the Msport but the smallest wheel you can have is a 19

When I made the choice I didn't want 19's or sport suspension as I think the ride quality on the big wheels is too much of a compromise for me whereas the pre LCI Msport was available with 18's

My Xline has sport seats and the sport steering wheel so from inside you could be driving an Msport ( without the jiggly ride)

Looks .. Well they are totally subjective .. I like the Xline I think the chrome has been done in a way that really lifts the car

I think the Xline wheels are excellent

Colour ? Well I think bold colours really suit the Xline White/red/blue etc with the more sombre colours black/grey suit the Msport

I've double dipped on rarity going for both Xline and Melbourne red but I think it is a stunning combo and it seems others agree as I keep getting random people telling me how good it looks.. Though equally there could be plenty retching in buckets out of sight !

Best bet is to drive one with 19's and sport suspension and one with 18's and standard suspension and see which you prefer

Here's a picture of mine
I have an M-Sport 3.0d with 20" wheels here in uk - no VDC - it's firm, but really fine (I was coming from f31 with adaptive ), so it really comes down to your preferred preference in the end, x-line and m-sport on 19/20s are all fine motors imho....
Appreciate 0