View Single Post
      07-30-2017, 05:22 PM   #119
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4guy View Post
Looks like Bmw was reading this thread, about 80% of wishlist implemented. My biggest gripe the color choices are so few and surround cameras can't be ticked separately but part of an expensive package same as digital clusters wth?
I've started the spreadsheet to check off which G01 'Wishlist' items may have been included in the G01 production vehicles, but until I see one first-hand will hold off posting.

On the topic of exterior paint colors am also a bit surprised at the minimal choice range across the color spectrum, but at least we have 'Individual' to add another option. I saw my first ever Maserati Levante today as it passed at a busy intersection. Didn't have much time to view it, but saw the front grill trident. Could have sworn it was an Infiniti at first glance but the symbology was definitive. Going to their site it appears they offer 11 exterior color options - http://www.maseratiusa.com/maserati/...main/exteriors . While/whilst not advocating the Levante for our needs by any means, I do share your concern with the color choices, and am not quite sure why they limited the X3? There must be a Corporate reason for doing so, but not sure they checked with the Enthusiast Marketing Sample.

Last edited by Max Well; 07-30-2017 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: 11 colors it seems for the Maserati, not 9 as first written.
Appreciate 0