03-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
jaymk5
Bheem (Powerful and Fearful)
United_States
Rep
Drives: "OnOrder" BMW X3 35i SpaceGray

Info. Needed on Midwest Delivery Timeline

Hello All,

My x3 scheduled for production on week12, I called in this morning to 800 number to check the status since website shows on-order starting 2/21 till today, I was told it just started production and it will be going to paint shop next, also they mentioned production will be complete on 3/25

My questions are:

1. Does any of us here (especially from midwest, USA) have a rough idea as to how long it took for them to take delivery since production completion date, I am from minneapolis, MN, I know few of our members are from IL and MN, so any timeline information will be great. I am asking this because I have signed up for x3 drive event with my dealer and its scheduled on 4/12, so I wanted to plan on taking delivery either before or after the event.

2. I am also planning to add the mud flaps for the front and rear, would like to know if its going to cost me more (installation charges) if I have the dealer install it for me, during delivery. I am thinking I will need to pay only the cost of the product and it will installed for free if I add it before delivery, but not sure, so thought to check the experience of our x3 team here.

Any effort taken to respond is appreciated.

Thanks. Jay.

Last edited by jaymk5; 03-16-2011 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0