View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 06:37 AM   #12
rory breaker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
But after you waited a few months for a MY2014 X3 with new Nav, the MY2015 would have been on the horizon, with LCI updates, etc. It's a never ending cycle
Exactly. I decided not to wait for this reason...wifey needs a car, so we wait a few months into April, get the car in May..then what happens? LCI announced for next year, or the X3M is announced, then what, wait another 10 months? At that point I'll just say "should have just gotten it in the first place."

If this was my dream car for myself, and I had one shot, honestly I would wait. But in this situation where, either way it's a cool car, wife will love it, and the new tech feature honestly wouldn't even be used much. Hotspot, big deal. Emails and texts, voice transcription, big deal. Faster and clearer, ok nice benefit but the current system is plenty fast and clear for her.

Glad you specified LCI vs this update also....people are confusing the two. Still have found no concrete info on LCI, especially for MY14. The Z4's LCI was officially announced in December, with legit pics. Nothing on the X3. Have to think its going to be 2015 as you suggest.
Appreciate 0