View Single Post
      11-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #22
am36
Squadron Leader
England
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0d M Sport - DSB Manual

Mine is ordered, waiting very impatiently...I agonised over the exterior colour - I've only actually seen a F25 in the flesh in Black (Sapphire) / Space Grey / Deep Sea Blue / Titanium Silver. Looked at several other colours on X6 at the dealers.

I prefer red, but thought the VR was a bit more rusty than red, black and white terrible to keep clean...ended up with Deep Sea Blue. Thought the silvers both looked spot on but my present Merc is silver so fancied a change. Interior is Black - boring but practical for the muck and dogs. Went for the M Sport, prefer the seats / full colour body and the dark wood trim. The interior brushed Aluminium is smart but have it in the Merc again so fancied the change. Went for the contrasting aluminium window trim and roof rails - have seen this on a SE spec in DSB and loved it.
- F25 2.0d M Sport manual, DSB, black leather with fineline wave wood, Pan Sunroof, 368 M alloys, exterior trim and rails in matt aluminium, reversing camera, sun protection glass, windscreen with grey shade band, heated front seats, extended storage, powered tailgate, Xenon's, bluetooth c/w USB, DAB.
Appreciate 0