View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #60
Wallo
Germany
Rep
Drives: X3 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randeyman View Post
Just to let you know.... I finally got it done and this code change indeed does change the FM to 100khz spacing - so that even numbered frequencies can be tuned (i.e. 97.2 101.4 etc) BUT/AND it also changes the AM band spacing to 9khz (instead of 10khz like the US) so I can receive frequencies like 1107, 873 etc. which is GOOD!

However... I am experiencing other unwanted side effects that involve odd/incorrect character display (letters/numbers) in the radio tuner mode/display that sometimes show two numbers on top of each other OR a check-mark ( √ ) in places it shouldn't be OR on top of a number/letter. Its not everywhere -but its certainly annoying. Apparently (unless I did something stupid) there is another coding change I need to make - I just don't know where to start.
Any thoughts out there?

THANKS!
Hi, I just successfully changed the FM frequencies to European settings. Works nicely! Have you managed to receive TMC (Verkehrsfunk) information to your Nav system and do you know how to make the station "stay" while driving, when it needs a new frequencey due to a different location?
Appreciate 0