View Single Post
      05-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #40
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want the thrill View Post
Yep, I remember our posts! I got my video last week and they actually put the upgraded 309's on it & I didn't order them! It will be interesting to see if I am charged for them on the sticker. You have a good reason to wait, but man, that would KILL me knowing it is sitting there!! It's killing me now knowing mine should be here tomorrow and I can't pick it up until Monday or Tuesday since the dealer said they have to prep it!! I'll be sure to share pics
Cool man...yea it's neat to know someone out there who has an almost exact build as I do...that's cool. And yes now I remember the post you had regarding the 309s and not ordering them!!! Man that is incredible seriously...for them to make a manufacturing boo-boo like that...there's gotta be more to the story that is so weird. Did you ask your dealer yet what the story is, or are you just gonna play dumb for now and see what happens? If I were you, the biggest thing I'd be concerned about is whether or not those 309s are coming with all seasons or performance tires...I mean the performance tires will be great, but that means within 5 months you'll be buying a winter setup for michigan winters. (with smaller wheels...you don't want those 19s in the winter)...that's gonna set you back another 1-2 K at least. I ALMOST pulled the trigger on the 19s and then decided not to b/c although those 19s are BEAUTIFUL on the X3, but living in northern jersey I definitely need a winter setup if I'm dropping 19s and summers on. I thought about just doing 19s with all seasons but I do not think they will last through the winter...so I'll do 19's or 20s later on( maybe)

As for the waiting...dude it is killing me...absolutely killing me....seriously...I'm trying to find ways to kill the time over the next few weeks...I even took a few days off before memorial day so I could do home projects and kill time....seriously I'm dying.
Appreciate 0