09-24-2011, 01:44 AM   #5
AJWilson
First Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loatron View Post
I wanted to adjust my wiper blades today, but found out that my toolkit only has a screwdriver and the tow eye. I ask because my 325 had about 5 tools in its toolkit and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Also, my car is missing the first aid kit which should be in the same compartment as the toolkit.

I'm not that impressed with the QC coming out of Spartanburg! My car was delivered with a broken power steering (not their fault since it presumably drove onto the truck fine), missing it's X3 badge on the back, windshield wipers that hit the paint on the A-pillar, and now a missing first aid kit. These are just minor annoyances, but I had zero issues with my 325.
Spartanburg QC Sucks, no wonder there is a few issues creeping in, with UK waiting times around 9 months there must be pressure on the plant
Alpine White, Black Leather, HUD, Auto, Pro media, Visibility, Climate Comfort,Storage, Cold weather Packs, Pro Loudspeaker system, Sun Protection Glass, Electric Adjust Front Seats, Reversing Camera with Top View, 19" 309's,Variable Damper Control,Variable sport steering, Sports Seats, Sports Steering Wheel. Re-ordered 27/7/11, Arrived 28/9/11
Appreciate 0