View Single Post
      06-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
tango131
Private
Rep
Drives: Boxster S; 2013 X3 28i

Thank you all for the feedback. We placed our build order with the spec listed in my post, and added the cargo net as we have a dog. We are very excited.

Adding purchase data points to the forum: total msrp including destination, maco and “training fee” (btw, all these “fees” are BS and cannot be waived) but without taxes, title, tags, etc. is $49,155. Our cost $43,740 (without taxes, title, tags, etc.). We used EPP, which is the executive preference program. My wife’s company participates. Here is more info: http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...ceprogram.aspx.

So overall, EPP is awesome pricing, although if someone was able to get a quote for $500 over invoice (which some here have posted as doable) and then add additional discounts (Team USA, USAA discount, loyalty, etc.) they might be able to do better. Unfortunately, EPP cannot be combined with any of these aforementioned incentives. Further, the EPP discount from invoice for the X3 last year was $2,500, whereas this year is “only” $1,500. Other models have deeper discounts (e.g., 6 series = 6K). Google for more info.

I’m awaiting confirmation on the build date and when we can pick it up in South Carolina. Hopefully, it will be about a month or so. And the wait begins.

Last edited by tango131; 06-18-2012 at 04:31 PM..
Appreciate 0