11-27-2011, 04:48 AM   #317
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 30D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkntigr View Post
Got our Australian 2011 September build (would you call it 2012?) X3 2.0D M-Sport delivered last week.

Carbon black - never actually saw the colour before hand but it turned out well, looks fantastic under moonlight.

These are a few pictures I took whilst at the dealers. Unfortunately is has rained since so no clean pictures for a while.

note with the aussie build there are no orange blinkers and the front grill is black - which I prefer, though it would have been nice if they make it the shiny black same as the window trims and roof rails.

Congrats Tiger! It's a 2012 if you have the gloss black trim around the light switch and centre of dash. It looks like you bought from Kings Way. That's a factory owned dealership. I bought mine from BMW Melbourne on City Rd around the corner from Kings Way which is also factory owned and I found the service to be really excellent. Also, they gave us lots of gifts including BMW luggage, Ipod cradle, key rings etc. Did you get the same sort of treatment as some people who bought from Aussie dealerships got bugger all from the dealer?

Btw, I went for the Sapphire Black but it was a tough decision between that and Carbon Black. The missus placed the casting vote but we are very happy. But I would have been just as happy with the Carbon Black. Enjoy the ride!
Appreciate 0