View Single Post
      05-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
mtlcruisin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Questions on some features

Hey guys,

I've been driving for a couple of days, and maybe some people could help me out with somethings I have some questions on.

The sideview mirror on the passenger side, it used to rotate downwards when I put it in reverse, now it doesn't. Is there a switch so I can have the option?

The netting ontop of the sunroof, I presume is to stop rocks/little items from entering the cabin with it open, but it looks pretty cheap? Has anyone had any problems with it yet?

The keyless entry when approaching the car, it first started to open when I got near the car, now it doesn't seem to be working unless I use the remote to manually open it.

When I first start the car, I get some traffic thing I have to click 'accept' to, can I remove that. I want it to show the manual radio, with the picture, I like that default display.

There are certain things that bug me, like if I forget my keys inside while the car is on, and I want to open a rear door, I have to run to get my remote. Also, I'm noticing a lag when I press on the gas pedal and when the car kicks in. Like in traffic today, I wanted to pass another vehicle, but I pressed pretty hard, and the car went no where, I had to wait for some cars to pass by. I figured 0-60 in 5.5 the car would have major acceleration from the get go, but it seems like there's a 2 second lag if the car is going slowly. I don't notice it as much if the car is already at like 20km and then I give it some gas though. Anyone with a x35i with any comments? Thanks...
Appreciate 0