View Single Post
      02-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
BMWZ4
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X1/'23 Allroad Progressiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holeinoneboy View Post
Made my deal on a new X3 2.8i yesterday. Pretty excited about the order. Arctic White, Technology, Premium, Executive, Black Nevada, Roof Rails, Wave Brown Trim, Special Order Sport Seats.

I own a MB E550 Coupe and this vehicile is for my wife. She liked the GLK better in appearance but with all the value the X3 provided MB could not come close to the 2.8i in price terms.

Dealer could not get price for "dog barrier" that is shown on forums yet - ???? pretty good deal and got the sales manager to throw in a round of golf, beer and all the hot dogs I could eat.....
Hey Holeinoneboy,

How did you manage to get the "special order" sport seats? When I ordered my 28i, I couldn't get the sport seats unless I moved up to the 35i turbo version. Was a special configuration number made available to you if so, would you mind sharing it and also if you don't mind, how much was the special order value for these sport seats?

Although too late now for me because my car went into production last Friday, I may have words with my CA anyway to show him it can be done!

Thanks
Dave
'11 Z4 30i (retired);'11 X3 28i (retired); '15 M235i Stage 1 Dinan (recalled & crushed); '16 M235i Stage 3 Dinan (retired); '15 X3 28i (retired); '14 328i (retired), 2019 X3M40i (retired); Loaded '18 X1 (retired); Loaded '20 X3MC DG, Black/Tan Merino (retired); Loaded '23 X1 Cape York green and Red/Black interior; '23 Audi A4 Allroad Progressiv
Appreciate 0