03-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #38
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfranklin001 View Post
I ordered my X3 in the second week in Jan 2011. Was quoted a delivery date by the end of May and then radio silence from my dealer. I chased them this weekend to find out my salesman has left the company and the delivery date is now August! What can i do guys? I wanted the car for my holiday in July!!

Not much I'm afraid unless you count getting your £1,000 deposit back and walking away with nothing as a solution - I'm sure you're entitled to do this if they change the delivery date by so much. If it's mid August you should demand they hold it and register it on Sept 1 too.

I would take the hit but push for some free accessories, floor mats, snap-in adaptor for your phone, full tank of fuel * but you won't be able to change that allocation and therefore the delivery date for love nor money.

* I chose these examples as they were exactly what I got after a dealership foul up

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0