04-02-2014, 10:54 AM   #9
BookemDano
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp82 View Post
.....but it works like s**t!
+1 Buggy and very slow. And the pics are bizarre...

Apparently the only line they display is the xLine. So when you choose different seat colors for the interior, only the color should change. Right? Wrong! If you click black or mocha, you get a seat back style that is different if you pick one of the other colors! AFAIK there is NO mention of this anywhere. So what the heck are you getting when you buy an X3?

This has been a consistent theme over the last several weeks - consistently inconsistent information from different sources. BMW wants me to buy car that is north of $55K and they can't even clearly describe what you get.

Until a few weeks ago I was pretty much sold on a 2015 X3 and was thinking of ordering one immediately. Now I'm going to 1) wait until an xLine hits the dealer lot so that I can SEE what I'd actually get and 2) wait until the 2015 Audi Q5 is announced to see what that looks like. I like the X3, but what would my X3 after-sale customer experience be like when this is what my before-sale, prospective customer is like when they are trying to get me to buy it!?!

Dan.
Appreciate 0