06-21-2017, 02:26 AM   #12
nickb3
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
Update: I have been testing with iOS 11 beta 1 since last week Monday June 5 and BT with hands free has been working as expected.

But there is one-thing, I may want to test and not 100% if I had tested in iOS 10. I had 2 iPhones paired in the car. Last week after iOS 11 and I had deleted both iPhones from car and only paired my wife?s iPhone and she drove it all week, advised it worked well. Then on weekend, I added my iPhone and it worked well when I was driving but then past Monday, she got to driving and said it stopped working or intermittent. I asked her to delete my iPhone off the car and the issue has not repeated itself since last 3 days.
Hope it?s just a bug in iOS 11 beta with 2 iPhones and gets addressed. Will test in the newer beta and update.

Personally I would not suggest put beta software on your iPhone but it?s your decision.
I have always been on beta software testing, so I can workaround the bugs on initial beta software.
I am on iOS 10.3 and had audio source problems with two phones paired. I had previously tried unpairing and re-pairing both phones, but without success. Having read the above post regarding iOS 11 I tried un-pairing both phones and then re-paired just one phone and I haven't had any problems since.
Appreciate 0