View Single Post
      05-19-2011, 09:29 PM   #32
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Judd -
Wow man this is an awesome post...seriously. I mean at first you started to confuse me more, but when i went back and read it a 2nd time it actually started to make sense to me, and I think the problem as you pointed out is BMWs use of the english language. The one thing that I TOTALLY agree with you on is that BMW should have brought that same system in the X5 into the X3...but no..I know that system, and I understand that system...and if BMW brought that system to the X3 people would actually know what they are getting! But for real...that would have been sick in the X3. Not that the DHP isn't b/c it is, but I think what you said about some non-observent people skipping on something they want and others over paying is what sums up the other side of the problem. We on these boards are here for each other and try and help each other by pointing people in the right direction on advice etc... but when a topic like this is SO confusing and SO mis-understood as a result of BMW, it makes everyone over react b/c at some level we're trying to protect / help each other. Man....

Seriously if I were you, I'd send what you posted in an email to BMWNA and basically tell them what is going on with the message boards and this is the confusion they are creating.... I think your write up was very well referenced and thought out and that is what BMWNA needs to see.

Now how does this f-n system work again???
Appreciate 0