View Single Post
      05-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #42
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want the thrill View Post
Yep, that is the whole reason I didn't order the 309's because our winters suck and I need a decent tire. I'm going to wait and see if the upgraded tires are on the sticker and go from there. I am NOT paying for the upgrade since I didn't order them and they are not on my build sheet that my CA gave me (we keyed the order in together).

Have you been to your dealer to see your X? I plan on driving by tomorrow to see if mine shows up on the carrier. They may have to drag me away from it!!
Well....if you get the 309s/summer setup and are going to want to offload them to get a different setup (18s/all season) maybe you can sell them to an east coast buddy who's winters are not as bad as yours and who could use a summer setup for more months out of the year! In all seriousness if memory serves on the "other board" you posted about swappnig them out at the dealer/3rd party? (that you or another user?) If you were going to do that I may be interested but you may be better off having two sets for yourself if you were into that...think of the possibilities!

I was going to ask you if maybe they keyed it in wrong, but you just answered that...man it's really werid I have to say b/c again for the plant to make that error is strange.

And to your other question: have I been to the dealer... NO!!! OMG no way...if I drove by and saw it, no way I'd be able to handle waiting....I mean I can only take so much, and watching my video every day (several times) is about as much as I can take...if I saw it in person I'm not sure what I would be able to hold back.
Appreciate 0