View Single Post
      01-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #86
mjjc1972
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0d SE

Delays!

AAaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh!

Just got told my my leasing company that my original delivery date of 17th March 2011 has gone back to 14th April 2011 due to volume of orders!

That's what happens when you combine a bad winter with excellent reviews and really low CO2!

By the way, the previous post regarding VDC vs Dynamic Pack; the VDC gives you options. It is very nice, but at £910, and combined with the fact that you would need to specify sports seats as an additional extra, you really have break open the piggy bank to get VDC/Nice Alloys/Sports Seats/Sports Steering Wheel etc.

The dynamic pack equates to the 'sport' setting on VDC, and you get the allows/seats/steering wheel. The performance control that you get with the DP is included in VDC I believe. If you can take a firmer ride than standard (normal in VDC), then you just need to ask if you want VDC. Given the choice and the money, I would spec up with everything I wanted. The DP just looks like a way of saving some money, and I was maxed out on what I was willing to spend. My experience on an E60 5 Series 520d MSport suggested that it will be more than comfortable with the DP.
Appreciate 0