Drives: Like a Demon!

Garage List
2010 BMW Z4 35is  [10.00]
2013 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S70IP View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm after a bit of advice.

I ordered a X3 20d first week in May and was told expect delivery in August. A month ago I was told September. Today I received a letter saying End of October. Am I been taken for a ride and had my production slot given to someone else?

Getting tense and thinking about a Q3 it can be here at end of September. Love the x3 but also test drove the q3 and it was pretty good as well. One more delay and I might. The dealer won't care because I am sure he could sell my speck to someone else.
Yeah. My August build september delivery is now a week 38 septemer build, which pushes it to a NOvember delivery.
I have another car - I'll wait.

Starting to ask questions now about what will be different as it should be a MY12 model with a week 38 build. Might get a price or spec change. No real chance of a 35d though. The sales manager said they never imported the 35d for the last X3 and are highly unlikely to steal sales from the X5 by doing it this time.

Its either that or dump it and go for a Cayanne TD which is $40k more for the same spec, and slightly slower.
I'll wait.
If they bugger around too much there is always the new ML merc - their engines seem to have jumped forwards to the 21st century - finally.

Dr Stig
2010 Z4 35is
2011 X3 30d M Sport
Australia
Appreciate 0