View Single Post
      07-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #172
brissim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 30d (2011 F25) - now sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanWindebank View Post
So I have found out that there is in fact something worse than the waiting. I called my lease company yesterday and asked them to confirm that my 20d will still be ready for pickup on August 30th. My account manager rang the dealer and called me back to tell me there was a slight problem with my order.

The car has been delivered early. It landed in Melbourne on July 22 and is currently sitting at the dealership.

I can't get it until August 30 still as per the terms of my lease. I have to wait 4 more weeks and it is just around the corner behind lock and key. I am going to ask if I can go visit it occasionally whilst I wait.
Your right - that must be worse than waiting. No doubt your dealer can arrange "visiting times" for you and your X3. But remember - no holding hands!!!

I had some good news yesterday. We should have our 30d by the 3rd/4th week in August. Wasn't expecting it until September. Considering the order was only placed in mid-May, three and a bit months isn't a bad delivery time.

Tony
Appreciate 0