View Single Post
      02-27-2015, 07:46 AM   #33
Manicureaddict
Rep
Drives: X3

the snowflake on the hood was a major surprise I still don't really know why it happened one of my brothers said there must be some kind of metal bracing under the hood in that shape. I don't always understand science.

I am happy with the wood trim, in person it tends to seem more blackish than brown so I'm happy that it's not as brown as i thought it would be, in photos the brown comes out more but overall it's got a great look.

i have a tag I'll be transferring but i ran into some dmw issues and I'm waiting for them to clear up before I put the tag on the car. they wanted to charge me a fine for not having insurance on the car I sold after I already sold it.... In SC we have 45 days to register a car, so that's where the 4-10 date came from... haha no way I'm giving back this car!!

good point about the free car wash I'll have to keep that in mind, We have a really good car wash up the road and they do an outstanding job, plus my father in law told me he bought up like a 20 car wash package said I can use some of them.
Appreciate 0