Private First Class
India
Rep
Drives: E90 320D, F25 X3 30D

Garage List
2011 BMW 320D  [0.00]
2014 X3 30D From India

Hey Guys,

Here is my 2014 X3 30d. You must be wondering how it is a 2014 car and pre-lci. Well the LCI was only released here about 6 months after you guys got it, and with the LCI only the 20d engine was offered here. So I jumped at the chance to own a 30d, mine is probably the last one assembled in India.

Another interesting fact, India I believe, is the only place outside of Spartanburg where BMW X cars are assembled (X1, X3, X5).

My car is decently loaded in terms of features (Its gotta be, the damn thing cost me more than an M5 would in the US of A). Its got the Nav professional, 18" wheels, Panoramic roof, Dynamic Damping, Nevada leather amongst other things.

What I would have really liked on the car, which aren't available here is the sport auto, the sport seats and the adaptive xenons (have to make do with the normal ones).

I'm hoping the recently released powerkit is available for pre LCIs too, that is one thing that is going to be great going by my experience of the power kit on my 320d.

Here are some pics of the car when I just got it. The last few pics show the wheels painted in gloss black, and the gloss black grilles. Sorry about those pictures being crappy quality. Let me know what you guys think, also any suggestions on what to do next?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1