View Single Post
      04-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
X3Mississauga
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 X3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
yeah take it back to the dealer! One thing that I have always loved about BMW was their service departments (at least the ones I went to), never any hassle, something wrong, they fix it and no charge, ever (for new cars), compared to my experience with Land Rover (who try to charge you for anything they can even when under warranty and with a maintance plan).

Hopefully BMW dealers all over NA (or the world) are the same with hassle free service departments. Remember BMW pays them to fix your car even though its free to you, they don't opporate just on new car sales profits, in fact this is why a lot of their dealers will sell cars for invoice, hoping to have you service it there (which is where they make the real money)

Thanks for all advices, just send pics to dealer, been told take car to them some times this week and they will check for me, and they told me some water can get in, but shouldn't be that much like water mark shows. Thanks every one, I will post result after dealer checked for me.
Appreciate 0