View Single Post
      10-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
dakoo12
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335xi F30 Sport

Black F25/X3 LCI 28d Exterior Upgrade/Mods Recommendations

Just picked up a 2015 Black Sapphire 28d Xline yesterday in Canada. Looking for some suggestions and recommendations to make it look even nicer.

First up I want to change the kidney grills. I know this topic has been talked about to death but I was wondering if anyone has gone with the glossy black dual slat kidney grills. Should I go with the single slat or dual?? Anyone have pictures of how the dual slat looks like on the F25 LCI? What's a reputable site I can find good quality ones (fitment, paint, etc)?

Second on Canadian, or I think on all North American versions, the headlight has this ugly orange reflector in it. What kinds of options are out there to cover it up without opening the headlights. Vinyl, tint? Pictures??

Also looking to do a corner delete. Is this possible on the F25? I've done it on my E90 pre lci through a shop in Langley BC.

Since it's almost winter I am not going to touch the wheels for now. But come spring I think I'm going to go black on black.

What other exterior upgrades do you think are well worth it? Has anyone painted or removed the grey trim pieces at the bottom of the doors? Or has painted the roof rails from silver to black.

thanks for all the help.

Last edited by dakoo12; 10-23-2017 at 09:47 PM..
Appreciate 0