chango335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 35i Luxury, C450 AMG

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerface View Post
We'll be putting another F25 into the stable. First up was my dad's Space Gray x28i from MY2011. It was lightly loaded with Premium package, roof rails, and black leatherette.

With the arrival of my son and move out to a new home soon, we definitely need more room than what my A4 offers but not so big that my wife will have trouble maneuvering it... she wasn't interested in a minivan anyway.

So, this week we've put in an order for a 2013 x28i, and should arrive in the next three weeks. It's also Space Gray lol.. but this time black nevada leather, Premium, Executive package, and rails. I did get a pretty awesome lease deal. I do intend on keeping this one forever so on one hand it's cheap financing when we buy it out and on the other hand, there's an exit strategy if this doesn't pan out. Dealer also threw in free wear and tear insurance for the duration of the lease.

Wife and I did want to shoot for a White on Havanna but nothing was available with the equipment we wanted and couldn't wait for a new build (plus the loss of the February incentives). Still happy with the choice however.

Can't wait!

I'll add pics of the twins in a few weeks
Congrats on the new ride! We just bought our 2013 X3 2.8 in December and we've been loving it!

Pretty generous of the dealer to throw in free wear and tear insurance! Which dealer did you go to?