View Single Post
      06-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
If I remember correctly the manual gives some information on car wash. Hand wash myself.

Mole, get the audio done yet?
Yea I read that piece in the manual.....was just lookign to see if there were any other "gotchas" that the manual didn't discuss... sorry should have posted that in my original note.

When I read the manual it just seemed too "straight forward" unlike some of the other stuff in here! I tried the procedure in my garage and it works fine provided that you don't hit the start/stop switch again...that's the piece I'm worried about.

No I didn't do the audio yet....I'm actually going to wait for bavariansoundworks to come out with their stage 1 speaker upgrade and then I'll do it. I'm pretty much settling on their stuff b/c of how plug and play it is. I know someone in my area who did (on another bimmer..x5) and their stuff sounds awesome! What I like best is that they are completely factory integrated. I've been in touch with BSW and I have an open dialogue going on with one of their techs...he's going to call me as soon as their stuff is released. I'll keep you informed!
Appreciate 0