View Single Post
      05-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #22
andrewbmw
Rep
Drives: x3 28i

Sure radiation is everywhere but that's not the point. What I am talking about here is the level which might be much higher than the average background radiation level, due to the potential nuclear contamination in the part from Japan. And that's what a decent geiger counter is suppose to do, Nah?

I appreciate the reply but your arguments doesn't sound to be scientific by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahoa View Post
See the part about it being a non-issue isn't an opinion, it's science, physics. You can make it into an issue, but it's your own fantasy. Good luck buying a Geiger counter -- you can't. Try looking for a scintillator. That'll detect radiation -- lots of it everywhere. Next you'll need to learn what radiation is significant. If you don't you'll be busy hiding yourself and your beloved kids from the dirt in your garden and the ash from the wonderful coal fueled power plants that is -- you guessed it -- not only toxic, but also radioactive.

Bottom line, you're chasing your behind around the table. Knock yourself out but watch out, my guess is Darwin's after you . . .
Appreciate 0