04-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #17
Alanintx
ATAP
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Midnight Blue 430xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyu View Post
I doubt the tailgate is that much harder to close than any other tailgate but I could understand if someone has an injury it would be helpful. Also I don't believe the power tailgate can be used in conjunction with convenient access meaning you can't close the tailgate with your key.

Topview also shows views from the side and it's helpful in situations like gauging how close you are from the curb and avoid scratching your rims.

The stock sound system is pretty good as is and has decent sound quality. $875 for a upgraded sound system is a good price but if you don't listen to music very often then there's really no point in adding the option.

It is true that the power tailgate does not close with the remote, as I just tried it. Must be a safety issue. Opening it with the remote works fine.

It is a bit more difficult to close the power tailgate by hand, due to the pressure in the struts. But why do this, when you can just push the button on the bottom of the tailgate and start walking. Its another one of those things (like Convenience Access) that you get used to, very quickly.
Appreciate 0