View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 05:11 PM   #12
Polo08816
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpb View Post
HPFP was replaced and it runs well today though feels a bit different in the acceleration - didn't really have a chance to drive much yet, will drive it around more tonight.

Got photos of the old pump Part # (I think) but very difficult to make out digits - does anyone know what part # the faulty N54 engines were using? Mine starts with 1330...

Lastly, does anyone know what this means? "Adaptations were reset during test plan". Will call to find out if they reprogrammed the car for some reason.

Not cheap - $1240 plus labour & taxes bring this just north of $2000 CDN.

"What did you get for Christmas?"
"A BMW Fuel Pump"

My HPFP on my 2014 335i died after running it hard on the track for 4 hours straight in back to back sessions at Summit Point Jefferson Circuit this past weekend. My 335i has 116k miles on the odometer and it's been driven pretty hard on the track.

I just ordered the parts. OEM Bosch HPFP is about $230 and a Genuine LPFP for $315. I already had the engine bay disassembled in my home garage and I plan to replace the HPFP, LPFP, fuel pressure sensor, all the gaskets on the intake manifold/throttle body, and fuel injectors myself. I think it'll cost a bit over $1000 in parts.

With 116k miles on the odometer, I don't want to have another fuel system issue on this car while I'm at the track.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0