Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
its threads like this that is turning me away from the X3 as my next car... The board is filled with brand new cars with too many issues to be just a coincidence.

I hope your car will be fixed asap OP.

Alan
I don't to raise your personal level of hysteria too high but you might want to read posts on AudiWorld about about the Q5, or MB World about the GLK. In fact the news out there has been so bad that I would suggest not buying anything until you stop reading complaints about failures on the various car boards. After all it's far more significant to read about a few failures on boards like this than check on the statistical data on JD Power and TrueDelta.
+1 if you don't want to take the risk of buying a new car because someone somewhere has reported a problem with it, then you'll never be able to buy any new car. Buy some socks or a hat instead. Both much less likely to experience issues

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers

Last edited by sfax; 11-12-2011 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: valid comment on shoes ;)
Appreciate 0