05-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
coiken
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

About to order my X3 30d

Hi All,
After weeks of deliberating what I would buy, the 5 series or the X3 I've finally decided to go for the X3, despite the long waiting times and Inferior build quality.
The X3 seems to fit more with my lifestyle and seeing my age it will also cause me less strange looking or jealous people... the 5er is more a directors car in my opinion. Working as consultant, being only 31 years old I don't want to kick my customers in the balls by arriving with a more expensive looking car than them :-)
I've done again a test drive last Saturday and I loved it, I really pushed the car to its maximum and tested some of the off-road capabilities, they are awesome!

The only bad news is the waiting time: ETA 16 Jan 2012

I selected the following options, please let me know if you think I missed something interesting!

outside: Saphirschwarz, Wheels 309 19", high gloss shadowline, no x-line, no roofrails
inside: Nevada Oyster, Fineline wave

options:

- Internet
- Apps
- pro sound system
- Pro navigation
- Dynamic Damping Control
- M sport steeringwheel
- Performance Control
- Model designation deletion
- Towbar (Fully elec.)
- ex mirrors, folding, auto dimming
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- sun protection glass
- extended storage
- light package
- automatic airco
- xenon headlights
- Seat heating

I might have forgotten some but this are I think the most important ones

I can't wait to drive this baby around! I'm going to check some dealerships tomorrow to make sure I buy at the one who has the possibility to deliver the quickest but it doesn't look good... the date I got at my dealership yesterday was 16 jan 2012
Appreciate 0