United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 20d Xline Melbourne Red

Garage List
  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyord View Post
Quick question,i have been to see dealers today and told my car would be ready for collection on 28/29th of december so i said wait till 2015 to register it but he tried to tell me if i wanted it a few days later the price would go up by £300 can they do this !!!!
I told him i didnt want it if the price went up and he said fine and is willing to cancel order but to wait till 22nd to see if it is delayed in anyway and bmw will pick up the £300 its got me a bit baffled,Has anyone any ideas what is going on
I think the dealer is taking the P

You could just say "I'm away for the new year" .. And collect it when you come back

You will have a signed order with an agreed price which protects you from any post order price rises .. So if they try to put the price up the first stop dealer principal the bmw Uk then trading standards.

I'd play hardball with them and I bet they back down ... But it will really sour your experience... My nature would be to tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine though !

But what date is on your order form ? If it's January your laughing

Gone :X1 23d Msport manual, Space/Beige Pro Nav, Adaptive zenons, privacy glass, 18's, ext storage,

Current: X3 20d Xline auto, Melbourne/Beige, Sport seats, Viz pack, heated steering wheel, Folding mirrors, privacy glass, luggage net, pro nav

Current: E85 Z4 3.0si roadster titanium/Syrah individual

Current: F31 320d touring black/black work hack
Appreciate 0