View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
gferguson
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by His and Hers View Post
Hi! I am new to the F25 site but my husband has an E90 so I'm familiar with the site. I just ordered my first BMW last night and I'm so excited! We are doing the performance center pick up a the end of October. Has anyone been their lately? What is it like? We went 5 years ago when we picked up the 335. This is how I feel today . . .
My wife and I picked up an X35 there last Thursday. Great experience. Picked us up at the airport in a GT, and BMW paid for a night at the Marriott plus dinner and breakfast the next morning. The next morning we were transported to the performance center and started with some classroom instruction, then into an X35 (not ours) for some slalom course driving, ABS brake testing, wet skid pad course in a 335, then some hot laps in an M3 with an instructor driving. We then went to the offroad course, and took a tour of the factory, which was amazing. Lunch was also served, and after lunch we took delivery of our vehicle. Took about 2 hours for the technician to go over all apects of the car. I think you will find it a thouroughly enjoyable experience.
Appreciate 0