View Single Post
      05-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
iFroze
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 35i

Yesterday delivery - Today reality

Received our Mineral Silver i35 yesterday. Wow. I'm overwhelmed. I do not know what to touch first. Thanks God for cameras so that it really helps me to make sure that the baby is not touching anything around. I'm kind of paralyzed and I would want to do some many different things with navigation, iPhone, settings, to call BMW assist…. but from too much excitement I'm just circling around without doing anything. I had normal cars before, but this car is like a child that needs to be protected and admired every second, and in exchange it will make you very proud and bring you to another planet.

Few quick observations: I'm so happy to get lumbar support, makes great difference to me. I'm not so sure that this premium sound is the best quality I have ever heard, but I should pay more attention to it so I can make a better judgment. Brakes are very responsive, but I wonder if the rain is causing the noise (not really squeaking, but you can hear a dull pressing scrubbing noise) - is this normal?

Otherwise, I cannot take my eyes off it. It's beautiful. Hope the leather smell stays inside a bit longer.

Also, I had wonderful, first time experience with my BMW Laval agent Eric (Nolet) here in Montreal and everything was done so smoothly. Price lowered reasonably, the car came even earlier then suggested, every time I have send him an email or made a phone call, the guy responded to me on the same day. It was a pleasure to deal with such a normal, straight forward, not pushy, but knowledgeable person who showed me respect. He even call today to ask how is everything!! It made my purchase even more luxurious.

Off I go to the car again…..
Appreciate 0