View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
JLed79
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast, very very fast...

Thanks. The problem is that I have to get the tire inspected first so GY can approve the replacement. I live quite a ways from anywhere and don't really want to drive the car in, have the tire taken off to be inspected and then put it back on and then drive home and order tires. It's just not safe to drive.
I will get all that figured out though.
That is neither here nor there. The reason for my post is just my disgust with BMW over this whole thing. I thought customer service was supposed to be at the forefront for them. Maybe it's just me, but I find it absolutely appaling that they are basically saying we are on our own. What ever happened to backing your product? If GYs or whatever brand is being put on the car it's because BMW wants them on the car. So back up the decision that led them to choosing that manufacturere in the first place! We as the CUSTOMER should NOT be held responsible for this. They sold me the car as it was, tires and all. So buck up and provide some damn customer service! Maybe they should deliver cars with no tires on them and give us an allowance worked into the price of the car to go get whatever tires we want because they obviously don't give a shit.
Sorry, I'm a little frustrated.

Last edited by JLed79; 05-07-2013 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0