View Single Post
      12-09-2006, 02:51 AM   #18
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral
I guess I don't get your logic..............you'd rather buy a new vehicle than spend $1000 on snow tires???? Yes, the E90 WAS made to be driven in snow....why do you think they are equipped with so much technology (DTC)? It's not a "sports car" and is by no means a "high performance" vehicle, so that's why I don't get the whole "risking" your car thing. If you said you have a 360 Modena then this would all make sense.

You remind me a of a kid I know who stores his Civic SI for the winter because he doesn't want to expose his "sports car" to the elements.

Good luck with your decision

haha...i'm sorry you don't get my logic, probably cuz i'm chinese...but if u DO understand, i doubt i'll remind you of that civic kid.....

anyways, i guess i have the money to get a x3? that's why i'm spending more instead of 1000 bucks....

i just like to try out more things, see how the x3 performs, and have that SUV feeling in snow....and i mean.....the x3 isn't just for winter, it can be another car i can enjoy in other seasons....so i'm not really WASTING that 50K or whatever it's worth....

also, i didn't say my E90 isn't MADE to be driven in snow....i'm just saying with my performance tires, it's very RISKY....and i have never mentioned that i am getting winter tires, so i have no idea why you think driving in snow with "MY" E90 would be a smart move.....
Appreciate 0