Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pchsu View Post
Just for your reference, my protection package is about $2400 for 4 years and it includes:
1. Unlimited tire replacement. I have the 310 M tires so anything below the 275/35R20 tires, they will replace, not fix.
2. Unlimited Rims protection. If I dent a rim, they will replace, not fix.
3. Unlimited dent fixes. Unless it's on the edge line, any dents they will fix, but will not paint.

I am sure you can find or ask for better deal from your dealership. Good luck.
I paid $1800 for mine but that was almost 3 years ago. I guess prices have gone up. I am running SAP (no longer available) staggered 309 19s and Continental Sportcontact tires. I have been through 3 tires and all 4 rims. Yes...driving on NYC roads is a PITA but that's what the tire insurance is for. I also remember that once you drove off the lot with your new X3, getting the insurance was more expensive and a bigger deal. Depending on where you live, do yourself a favor and get the insurance. I will be in the market for a new vehicle soon. Regardless of what I end up getting...you can bet I will get my tire insurance.

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0