View Single Post
      05-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #16
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want the thrill View Post
Well, as far a "free" remains to be seen! I didn't order them and my build sheet does not have them on it, but they put them on the car! I don't plan on paying for them and am hoping they are not on the sticker! That would be sweet! I did check and they are not staggered. Hoping they would have been, but now that you mention it, they only do that with the summer tires.
Yea man play dumb for now...totally! You said there was no window sticker on her right? (that would have answered). I'm very curious to see what happens b/c if they are on the sticker that means its generated off of the factory build and not off of your build sheet...

I'd totally do the same as you and resist paying and see what happens. here's the thing though....what if they say, "ok no problem...we'll just swap them out for the 308 18's and no problem it willl match your build sheet". Then you are going to be faced with the decision to walk away from the $600 upgrade that's already on your baby or take what you originally expected! Just be prepared my friend....and I don't mean financially, I mean emotionally...b/c it's just $600 bucks and this is pretty much an emotional decision at this point (I'm assuming)
Appreciate 0