View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #10
BrunoT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
Lmao, then why even drive a car, any of those issues can happen to any one on any given day. Your choice of the extremes is ridiculous.

Let me hand you a tissue
Ok, since you can't seem to read with comprehension or display any common sense and think its fun to call those who happen to have common sense crybabies or sissies...

If a hypothetical person knowingly chose to drive around a car with a proven failure issue that has affected thousands of vehicles and caused documented safety concerns, and this person considered it "the same as driving any car", especially one with a contrastingly well proven reliable engine, then that person would have to be considered a MORON and a FOOL.

Consumer reports. TrueDelta.com. Edmunds.com. Any BMW forum out there. Go read those sites about this problem and tell me it's the same as any car.

It's a choice to take on the added risk. But only a CLOWN FANBOY would consider it the same as driving a proven reliable car.

You might consider reading more and spending less time making silly graphical altars to a car. How old are you anyway?
Appreciate 0