View Single Post
      04-28-2011, 01:37 AM   #68
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

It took as long as it did because the dealership lied about contacting BMWNA when I asked them. So that was one week, not to mention the week they had it the first time I brought it in. And then the next week I was on the phone with them for a while trying to get it together, and finally they called BMWNA who said shipping would take 7-10 days, once the part was made. So thats two and a half weeks, and then the part finally came. They said that it would be done on the day of the three week mark, but instead of 21 days total, it was about 25 days of waiting. If the dealership wasn't so full of shit, this wouldn't have happened. However, had they not pissed me off, I would not have the now always standing opportunity to leverage their irresponsible service department behavior whenever I want something.

BMWNA and BMWAG responded accordingly, and applied the correct remedy. If your problem comes back, Lotus, PM me, and I'll be sure to have Perillo give Orland Park a call regarding the issue and how it was fixed.
Appreciate 0