X35D For Me
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 35D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtrick123 View Post
Hi all,

If there is already a thread to this let me know- the forum search doesn't work so well.
Anyway- I'm planning a trip to France early next year and want to travel a preplanned route (not the one recommended by Sat Nav).
I know Send to Car can only send a single destination- is it possible via USB to import a whole route including waypoints, if so how? (page 15 of Entertainment handbook)?
OR is my only option to build a route directly on the Pro Nav interface :-(

Also- I was messing around with the Sat Nav and discovered a very slow Google Street View for my destination. I could look at 4 90 degree views using the i-drive controller but there didn't seem to be a zoom in option. Is there?
I did exactly what you want to do earlier in the year. I planned routes taking in various points of interest moving between 5 different Eurocamp sites. I named each of the 5 routes having planned each on the lap top and then sent each to the car. All worked perfectly. No need for USB.
X3 35D M Sport, Vermillion Red/Oyster, Fineline Wave wood, 19" alloys (369M) Prof. Media Pack, DAB, Sun Roof, Elec. seat adj.+ lumbar, Visibility Pack, Prof. Speakers, Sun Protection Glass, Reverse Cam/Top View, Seat Heating, M Sport suspension deletion, HUD.
Appreciate 0