Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestHouse View Post

Revised with italicized sections:
1) The ability to push a button named the "Dynamic Driving Control button" for Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus is standard and affects steering and acceleration points
2) The Sport Activity Package (SAP) adds *mostly* cosmetic stuff like sports seats, trim and leather steering wheel to provide an emotional "sportier" feel. It also has paddle shifter controls to the standard sport transmission that lets you shift manually with the gear shifter.
3) With the M-Sport package, you get the emotional sportier feel of the seats, a different trim, 19" wheels and some other stuff. Steering and acceleration points are programmed by the "Dynamic Driving Control button".
4) With the Dynamic Handling Package (DHP), the button ALSO changes the suspension
5) With the DHP package, acceleration is controlled by your right foot but throttle response may be adjusted by the dynamic driving control button provided you have not selected suspension only under driving mode (sport).
Best explantion I've seen.

The reason this horse keeps getting pulled out of the ground for another beating is because the engineering geeks that write the BMW manual and website are horrendous communicators of this option. DHP is incredibly misunderstood.
Appreciate 0