View Single Post
      01-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #49
Dr Goethe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 28i

Battery charger suggestions

It strikes me that we have here is a BMW X3 (F25) "survivors" group information website. The number of discussions in the past 18 months or so that have alerted me to the problems I could anticipate following delivery of my 2011 X3 is significant. For example, when my April 2011 delivered X3 began to experience the "oil sensor failure" warning I was able to print some of these threads, take the printouts to my dealer, and get the vehicle's software re-programmed. But, Lotus, or should we better call you " Moses", can you lead us to the best trickle charger for those of us lucky enough to have a garage with an electrical outlet? I followed all you prior advice on the digital electrical meter, jack point pads, jacks, wheels, winter tires, flashlights, windshield washer fluid, windshield cleaners, etc.. Can you share with us the make and model number of the best charger based upon your experiences? By the way, in that elegant wheel-changing instruction set, one photo seemed to show a metal-plated garage floor. Quite the solution, but is it affordable? The only thing which puzzles me as a native "Badger Stater" is why you continue to live in the mountains of Illinois?
Appreciate 0