Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mole7374 View Post
Yea man play dumb for now...totally! You said there was no window sticker on her right? (that would have answered). I'm very curious to see what happens b/c if they are on the sticker that means its generated off of the factory build and not off of your build sheet...

I'd totally do the same as you and resist paying and see what happens. here's the thing though....what if they say, "ok no problem...we'll just swap them out for the 308 18's and no problem it willl match your build sheet". Then you are going to be faced with the decision to walk away from the $600 upgrade that's already on your baby or take what you originally expected! Just be prepared my friend....and I don't mean financially, I mean emotionally...b/c it's just $600 bucks and this is pretty much an emotional decision at this point (I'm assuming)
I know Mole7374, my thoughts exactly! No sticker was on it so I was bummed! I'm not saying a word if the upgrade isn't on the sticker. If it is, I'm going to try to get them to throw them in since I didn't order them. In the end, I'll probably end up keeping them if they won't budge. They look great on it! I don't mind the honeycombs though either....but the 19's just look better!
Appreciate 0