Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris55 View Post
What a disgrace. I feel so sorry for you. I'm sure BMW will be able to match the paint.

They did a great job (you couldn't tell) on mine when some retard in an underground garage, here in Switzerland, intentionally and repeatedly hit my car (335d) with his delivery van's door by swinging it into my car. His door would bounce back off of my car and slam shut. He would repeat that another 2 times (there was plenty of room). He swung the door so hard each time that it made my whole car rock and it left a huge gash and dent right ahead of the rear wheel. What he and his 3 co-workers didn't know was that I was in the car at the time.

Anyway to make the long story short, I'm 6'3" and quite big, so after scaring the living shit out of him and his friends, I made him write and sign a statement, took pictures of him and the car, called his boss on the spot and let him go to change his panties.

The repair cost his company 3,500 CHF (hope he got fired) because of the dent, and of course the rear door and fender has to be repainted .

Anyway I guess I was "lucky" to be in the car but I can tell you that I have rarely felt so much rage towards another person and still wonder how I held back hurting him.

The only thing I can say is that there are some nasty and envious little people out there that just hate the fact that some might have nicer things then them. Just thinking of it still make my blood boil!

Anyway, check out the BMW. Somehow I think they will be the best as far as matching the colour and texture of the paint.

Take care and let us know how it works out.
Calm heads prevail.. although i have to be honest I am pretty sure I would not have been that nice..
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0