View Single Post
      01-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
greg2step
X3 Owner/Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
well the good news is that means i don't need to go in for service at all - at this point i'm about to hit 4000 miles (I apparently don't drive as far as some of you since its been almost 4 months) and the X3 is great!

The only issues i've had at all is the rough idle on startup when the weather is warm and AC on (that faded w/ winter, hoping for software update in the spring)

and I do have one creeking noise on the left side dash or A pillar - can't tell exactly where, in the front left corner of the dash. I am sure others on here have had this - for me its not a big deal - i will live w/ it over having the car taken apart looking for a noise (some of you may choose to pursue a service visit and thats cool too)

Feature of the week = heated steering wheel - now that the weather got cold in MD for a few days - so nice (heated seats aren't new to me)
Appreciate 0